Place a hold
instructions on how to place a hold on library material
Place a Hold
- Click in the Search the Catalog box on the home page or any branch library page.
- Enter author or title of material.
- Select title if you would like to see more information.
- Select Place Hold.
- Log in to your library account using your library card number and PIN.
- Select pick up location.
- Click Place Hold.
- A message will appear confirming your hold.
- Patrons will receive notification of hold pick-up via email or phone only. Please make sure your contact information is current.
~To Check on Hold Status Using the Automated Phone System~
- call 541-440-4353 to renew items and check holds using the automated phone system. For more details see below.
- for staff assistance by phone call your local library.
- in person
Using the Automated Phone System
You will be asked for your library card number and numerical PIN to access the following options:
- Hear a list of items on filled holds and unfilled holds.
- Hear a list of items checked out.
Provides options to renew ALL your items or a specific item.