5 Easy Ways to get Children to Read this Summer
1. Get your child a FREE library card at your local public library.
2. Sign your child up for the Summer Reading Program at your library. Kids will enjoy crafts, prizes, and more!
3. Read to your children everyday. Keep books everywhere- in the car, in the kitchen, by their beds.
4. Set a good example: read on your own and talk to your kids about what you're reading.
5. Keep a list on the refrigerator of the books everyone has read during the summer.